We are looking for a Graphic Designer for Bintan Lagoon Resort (http://www.bintanlagoon.com).
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining BLR’s brand collaterals. The candidate will play a critical role in harnessing the power of visual design to meet our brand and marketing objectives of in order to create a buzz about activities and promotions at the resort and boost brand communication.
Bintan Lagoon Resort is a large property, with 470-rooms and suites, 2 championship 18-hole golf courses, a world-class convention centre, an integrated direct ferry service to Singapore and 50 land and sea activities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
1. Day to day designing of collaterals for the hotel, dining outlets, activities, marketing & sales, promotions etc.
2. Create print ready files for print production.
3. Liaise with Management, Marketing Team, Head of Department and operations team to fulfil graphic design projects.
4. Work with department heads to create purchase requests and place collaterals in the right place around the resort.
5. Work with artist/craftsmen to create signage’s around the resort.
• Diploma or Bachelors in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
• Ideal experience of 2 years with supporting design portfolio.
• Must be fluent in English & Bahasa.
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines on time.
• Prior experience in hospitality or similar industry is preferred.
• Enthusiastic about building a community and aware of social media market trends.
• Excellent at making things happen, be very organized & efficient.
• Outstanding communicator (online & offline) with a passion for engaging with people. Energy, enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude is a must.
• Experience in writing articles and maintaining his/her own blog
• High degree of personal loyalty & integrity